Become A Member
Via Health, Fitness & Enrichment Center is the premier fitness and recreation facility for older adults. The Center is home to a State-of-the-Art Fitness Center, specialized fitness classes, and more than 40 health, fitness, and enrichment programs.
Your insurance plan may pay for your membership.
Membership is also open to adults ages 18 and older. Age is just a number!
Fitness Center: elliptical machines, treadmills, stationary bikes, recumbent bikes, machines, and free weights.
Fitness Classes are led by certified and specially trained instructors and include:
- Senior Fit: low impact class with alternating intervals to increase cardiovascular and muscular endurance
- Cardio Fit/Step: incorporates weights, aerobics and interval training
- Silver Sneakers: increases strength, range of movement, balance and coordination
- Silver & Fit Excel: focuses on flexibility, joint stability, balance, strength and cardio endurance
- Stretch & Flex: is a low impact, seated class to increase endurance, flexibility and mindfulness
- Silver Sneaker Classic:Variety of exercises designed to increase strength, range of movement, agility, balance, and coordination.
- Tai Chi for Beginners: focuses on fluid movements and mindfulness
- Yoga for Everyone: promotes mental, spiritual and physical health through breathing and meditation.
- Rhythm & Movement Class: Designed to promote healthy joints, strong bones, physical strength and circulation
- Stretch & Balance Class: Combination of Pilates, yoga and athletic stretching class to improve balance, flexibility and posture
- Stability Ball Training: is core (abdominal) work, using bands, light weights, and calisthenics
- Cardio Blast: Improve cardiovascular endurance as well as functional skill and movement efficiency. Class includes multiple dance based exercise adaptations that are a challenging approach to an aerobic cardiovascular workout
- Body Sculpting: tones and tightens key areas of the body. Perform traditional weight-training moves using weights, bands or other gadgets.
Fitness Orientations and Assessments
Dance: Line Dancing
Group Sports: Pickleball (beginner, advanced, tournament play), billiards
Health & Wellness
- Annual Healthy Living Expo
- Wellness Wednesdays screenings, medication counseling
- Education and nutrition seminars
Enrichment & Recreation
Enrichment: AARP Safe Driving and Tax Preparation, estate planning, Medicare training, retirement planning, insurance education, Veterans benefit assistance.
Recreation: Canasta, art and ceramics, bingo, concert series, jazz and music performances, group casino trips.
Member Socials/Events: Celebrate Seniors! Luncheon, St. Patrick's Day, Labor Day, Christmas Luncheon, Veterans Day Celebration, and Commemorative Ceremonies.