Via Health, Fitness & Enrichment Center is the premier fitness and recreation facility for older adults. The Center is home to a State-of-the Art Fitness Center, specialized fitness classes and more than 80 health, fitness and enrichment programs.
Your insurance plan may pay for your membership.
Membership is also open to adults ages 18 and older. Age is just a number!
Click Here for membership benefits brochure.
Fit Pass Membership:
Ages 50 and above:
$14 monthly * /$42 three months
$72 six months/ $144 annually
$17 monthly */ $51 three months
$90 six months/ $180 annually
Excludes Fitness Center/specialized classes
Ages 50 and above:
$30 six months/$60 annually
$40 six months/$80 annually
* Monthly rates by automatic debit/credit card draft only.
Income-based scholarships may also be available to those who qualify.
Membership Benefits: Fitness
* Fitness Center: elliptical machines, treadmills, stationary bikes, recumbent bikes, machine and
* Fitness classes are led by certified and specially trained instructors and include:
- Silver Sneakers: increases strength, range of movement, balance and coordination
- Silver & Fit: focuses on flexibility, joint stability, balance, strength and cardio endurance
- Stretch & Flex: is a low impact, seated class to increase endurance, flexibility and mindfulness
- Cardio Fit/Step: incorporates weights, aerobics and interval training
- Senior Fit: is low impact, but designed for a more advanced workout
- Tai Chi for Beginners: focuses on fluid movements and mindfulness
- Yoga for Everyone: stresses mental, spiritual and physical health through breathing and meditation
- Stability Ball Training: is core (abdominal) work, using bands, light weights and calisthenics
- Pilates: uses body conditioning to build, flexibility, strength and endurance
- Body Sculpting: tones and tightens key areas of the body
* Fitness Orientations and Assessments
* Dance: Line Dancing, Beginner Clogging, Square Dance, Ballroom Dance, Line & Swing Out
* Group Sports: Pickleball (beginner, advanced, tournament play), basketball, billiards
Membership Benefits: Health & Wellness
* Annual Healthy Living Expo
* Vision and hearing screenings
* Wellness Wednesdays screenings, medication counseling
* Education and nutrition seminars
Membership Benefits: Enrichment & Recreation
* Enrichment: AARP Safe Driving and Tax Preparation, estate planning, Medicare training, retirement planning,
insurance education, Veterans benefit assistance
* Recreation: Computer Lab/training classes, Canasta, art and ceramics, bingo, concert series, movie matinees, jazz and music performances, group casino trips
* Member Socials/Events: Celebrate Seniors! Luncheon, St. Patrick's Day, Labor Day, Christmas Luncheon, Veterans Day Celebration and Commemorative Ceremonies